If you’re excited by the idea of telling the story of life at Lead Forensics to top tech talent, then we’re looking for you to join us.
An opportunity has become available for a communications professional to work at one of the UK’s leading groups of SaaS companies.
You’ll be responsible for producing ‘employer brand’ related assets and communications in ways that will strengthen our brand and deliver on our company vision.
As a direct report to the Director of Brand and Communications, you’ll be an important member of the team. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, and with an unrelenting desire to succeed. You’ll have a positive, and inspirational mindset, always looking to improve with an ability to positively influence those around you.
- Working closely with our People Team to project manage internal communications, strategic plans, and initiatives
- Creating engaging multimedia content to focus on Lead Forensics as a top UK and USA employer brand – this includes videos, social media posts, documents, posters and photography.
- Designing and executing creative campaigns and initiatives that align our growing organization around core business objectives and provide measurable value
- Creating and promoting a calendar of social / fun events for the team and capturing them to share
- Representing the business at relevant events
- Developing our careers website
- Managing our relationships with third party sites (eg: Glassdoor, Indeed)
- Ensuring recruitment ads reflect our messaging
- Sharing our stories on social media
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders from across the group
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE
- You’re an exceptional communicator and your desire to push for more every day is inspirational to others
- You love to write - and you write persuasive copy
- You love collaborating and working as part of a team
- You can multi-task effectively, work fast and never compromise on quality
- You have hands-on experience of high-quality content creation
- In a busy environment, your ability to cut through the noise and focus on what matters is one of your core skills
- Lead Forensics is full of ‘best in class’ personnel, you will be able to hold you own as another ‘best in class’ member of the team
- Familiarity with platforms to help manage your workflows and employee engagement tools
You will receive:
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus package
- Complementary access to an on-site gym
- Regular schedule of complementary fitness classes including spinning, yoga and circuit training
- Quarterly incentives including holidays and team building activities
- Audible account to download one marketing and business-related book per month to assist with your self-development
- Social activities including an annual charity ball, family fun day, sailing regatta and Christmas party
- 2 working days per year to support charitable causes of your choice
- You are entitled to your birthday off, and 25 days of holiday
- A collaborative, dynamic, and fast paced environment that is fun and rewarding with co-workers who have a shared passion and a drive to succeed