Account Executive - Portsmouth, UK
Basic £25,000 - £30,000– Realistic OTE £35,000 - £60,000 (Uncapped)
Are you ready to supercharge your sales career?
Are you looking for clear progression and the reward for the work you put in?
Are you competitive, ambitious and ready for your next challenge?
Do you tick these boxes?
- Minimum 1 year experience in a quota carrying B2B sales role – preferably SaaS (Software-as-a-Service.
- Looking for a long term career in sales, either working towards management or larger accounts/sales (i.e. selling to enterprise businesses)
- Demonstrated history of achievement, success, and hard work
- Ambitious, competitive, confident communicator and eager to learn.
What we can offer you..
- Personal development (books, courses, etc…) sponsored by the company
- Sales team incentives, recent trips include Las Vegas, Florida, and Dubai
- Company socials including Summer/Christmas parties and Family Fun-Days
- Free parking and on-site gym (Portsmouth site), and breakout areas (all sites)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off!
- 2 paid Charity Volunteering days
- Employee Assistant Programme, enhanced sick pay, maternity/paternity pay
- Pension scheme provided with employer contributions
A day in the life of a Account Executive:
- Working 8am-5:30pm Monday to Friday you’ll be outbound calling to prospective clients, SME’s all over the world, qualifying out our ICP.
- Building rapport, trust and respect with your clients over the course of our 2-4 week sales cycle.
- Owning the full sales cycle. Implementing free trials on a clients website. Being prepared to handle objections and building a business case around actual results, demonstrating and mapping our a realistic ROI off the back of the tool. Negotiating. Closing an completing the contract.
- Create excitement, use your own creativity and initiative to build your pipeline and play to your skills.
- Working towards revenue focused targets and monitoring performance regularly with your team, managers and SLT.
What can you achieve here?
- You will begin your journey as a Account Executive will full training and a clear progression plan to Level 2 promotion, which is achievable in 3-6 months. With each promotion you will get an automatic pay rise, change in responsibility and more opportunity for commission.
- Upon reaching Level 4, you can expect to earn £60,000 a year OTE, with our top performers earning upwards of 6-figures (this journey should take between 12-18 months)
- After Level 4, you can either progress into management or continue your promotion as a salesperson through to higher level accounts. (Mid-Market and Enterprise clients).
- For every sale you make, not only will you earn commission, but you’ll also be paid on renewals.. your year on year salary growth here has huge potential.
- Regular team training, company training and self development to keep on top of new sales techniques and continuously improve your skills.. can you get your name on the record board?
If you’re looking to make the most of your ambition and personality, then a SaaS sales career at Lead Forensics could be perfect for you.
Our team is over 400 people strong, across our UK and US offices and we’re still growing. As a Account Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in our future growth plans and long-term success.
Our opportunities come with uncapped earning potentials and a structured career progression.
We can help you reach your personal and professional goals if you come with a positive mindset and the resilience to succeed.
Lead Forensics supplies B2B SaaS software-solutions to companies, providing them with the power to identify who is viewing their websites and generate quality sales leads.
- If our Account Executive role sounds like the job for you, please apply and our Talent Acquisition team will share more about the role and the opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you very soon.